Thursday 20 March 2008

Weapons of mass day to day use




How do you like your egg in the morning?

I like mine in the shape of a gun. I also like my mug to double as a knuckle duster, my external hard drives to imitate a bomb, and my girls to understand i like this stuff. I think this means I'm a proper bloke, or at least am trying to be one. However one thing is for sure, i wont hold a girlfriend for long, and will know doubt end up on the 9 o'clock news.

I do have a few problems with these...

1. They are mental
2. They are weird
3 And i love them.

To be honest i would quite happily go with the  AMCE style bomb because there is no bombs that are actually that shape. But i think you could really hurt someone with the mug.

Basically I'm not sure what i really think of these, but I'm sure that is a good place to be (not actually mental, but still a bit of a bloke) .

No comments: